Living Out Our Mission
Saint Mark’s Episcopal School inspires each child to achieve his or her highest potential by promoting intellectual, social, physical, and spiritual growth in a safe and nurturing community.
Grounded in the Episcopal tradition, we strive to:
- Achieve academic excellence through a well-qualified staff implementing the best educational practices, small class sizes, carefully chosen curricula, and innovative technology;
- Enhance learning with enrichment programs in foreign languages, creative arts, religion, and athletics;
- Promote character development and social responsibility by emphasizing respect for self, respect for others, and respect for the world;
- Foster a life-long commitment to philanthropy, community service, and leadership;
- Create a diverse and inclusive community bonded by open-heartedness, hope, and compassion.
Accreditations and Memberships
Saint Mark’s Episcopal School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and is certified by the Diocesan Commission on Schools, Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles. Memberships also include National Association of Independent Schools and National Association of Episcopal Schools.
Saint Mark’s Preschool is licensed by the County of Los Angeles, California Community Core Licensing Division.